Wednesday 25 July 2012

Most popular police group: CIA

When I entered CIA's base I was greeted with no welcome. The lower ranks seemed to be doing more work than the High Ranks because the High Ranks were just standing in the VIP area rating each other out of 10. The person at the desk who was serving me was called jade01TheGeek.

jade01TheGeek

If it was my first time at CIA   I wouldn't have a clue what she is going on about because she wasn't very good at explaining things though I understood her. She explained stuff like 'join the group on heart it' and if I was new to Habbo I wouldn't have a clue what she was saying. Finally I entered CIA's Security System which was all right actually. I sat in the wrong chair because nobody told me which seat to sit in. When I was about the enter the training lobby the security workers were messing around with the gate and that was very annoying. I was sat in the training lobby all alone with nothing to do and nobody to talk too. Although it was pretty entertaining seeing recruits copying High Ranks mottos and just watching what happens! I was waiting there for about five minutes and still no trainer. After a long wait and for a experiment I decided I will just have to self promote and see if they spot me.

I got in, no fuss and no questions asked. The person who didn't really train me though I used his promo tag was called generalakmal98. He was in the base when I self promoted  so I tried to keep away from him.
generalakmal98

     All together I recommend you join CIA and just skip training and use the motto [CIA] Agent I [GA98] and fyi the trainer is called general. Oh and by the way I got fired at the end of this for messing around LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment