Wednesday 25 July 2012

Bloody Boring Black Ops

My first group I will be reviewing is Black Ops. I joined Black Ops today and got fired today. Probably nearly every time you enter Black Ops HQ someone will get fired. The high ranks there are always rude and disrespectful to lower ranks and if you say something back to them then they will fire you and not even give you a second chance. There is a high rank there that every single low rank and most high ranks hate, her name is Han-May-Banned. She treats every member lower than her like a piece of dirt and never gives them a promotion just de-promotions or fired. She sees EVERYTHING that happens round the HQ some how. If you join Black Ops then keep away from her, though I highly recommend you don't join Black Ops. She thinks she is the boss. If you ask if she is the boss she just said's 'i dont want you here ure fired'.
So after the review of Black Ops I think you should...:
not join Black Ops you will hate it.

On the image above they didn't put Han-May-Banned on it so that proves that
everyone even High Ranks hate her.

and here is the evil Han-May-Banned
(not smiling as usual)


I hope this review was a wake up call to Black Ops
Oh yes and by the way Black Ops I don't really care if you kick me
every time I enter your base because it's not like I'm going to want a job there
after this!

2 comments:

  1. YOUR WRONG Black Ops is one of the Best police jobs in Habbo you probably got fired because you done something your not telling us and also Hannah is really nice when you get to know her and start getting promoted.

    I feel that this review is completely wrong and you shouldn't do reviews if you don't know how to do them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam.
      Han-May-Banned (The ugly monster) was very disrespectful to the low ranks there. If you said something back to her then she would fire you. Oh and btw do you even work at Black Ops and if so your probably a high rank.

      Delete