Saturday 12 January 2013

Black Ops still sucks.

Hello readers!
Time for another review of a Habbo group. Due to popular demand, I will be returning to Black Ops which is owned by the noob named sunny55. 

Ok, as soon as I enter the base, I am faced with arguments between the worker and the recruit. The 'famous'  glass wall is used many times in the furni-spammed Black Ops HQ.




Seriously, is this a HQ or a ski slope?

It reminds me of a bank...


Black Ops seems like the same base as before, there are pathetic arguments, high ranks not wearing appropriate clothing and of course there is still the recruit and high rank relationship. High Ranks hate recruits. Recruits hate High Ranks. Check out some sweet chat log below!


bbguy19 and keolahxoxo arguring!
Anyway, I decide to get and get a job eventually.
I was being served by this guy...

He made a few mistakes but oh well, he was a low rank! . While I was being served... Hannah aka Hannah-May-Banned, was walking around the base and I was getting quite nervous!


I got into security... and was casually listening to peoples conversations while waiting to get in!


Eventually I got into the training.... and  was bored so self promoted! 

I got in. No questions asked.

Decided to let as many people in as possible and see how many I can let in!
I got 10 then I decided to open all the gates as many times as I can!
I opened the gates 25 times!

Eventually, I got kicked by gingerdevil after I screamed saying kick me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment